Monday, September 30, 2013

Watches

Back in the 80’s I remember wearing one of these new, DIGITAL watches with Chicago Bears on it.  So, when I saw one on Ebay, I bought it because of the memory I had.  Then I bought another one, and another one…I finally realized that Hong Kong made a bunch of these in the 80’s so I started a mini collection of those similar, yet different watches.  Some even represent the Super Bowl XX year.























I like unique watches so I have a few of those.  I try not to spend more than $10.00 unless it is a very special watch that I have never seen before.


Game Time is the major producer of today’s watches, so I have them in my collection.











recent editions include a black band watch and some more of those 1980s Super Bowl watches (all different)



Check out this new addition to my watches.....still in the box, a 1973 Lafayette made in Switzerland.


                                                        plus a brand new Buliva



Can't leave out Super Bowl XLI (even though the Bears lost)



No comments: