Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Collection

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


HERE ARE A FEW... pictures of my Bears den. Actually these pictures are about 2 years old, and a LOT of other items have been added since then. The room is covered floor to ceiling and it is getting quite difficult to add stuff. Now, If I aquire something that needs to hang on the wall, something else has to come down. I have future plans to take over another room someday, sometime after my wife divorces me (Just Kidding). It really is getting out of hand, though.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Wow....I've got to get better pictures....sorry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG>> i am so jealous.. wish i had half the stuff u have shown.. my favorite sticker IS.
MY WIFE SAID ITS ME OR THE BEARS, I SURE AM GONNA MISS HER..LOL