Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm a Huge Chicago Bears Collector


I hope to utilize this blog forum to come in contact with more collectors, such as myself. I started off around 1990 collecting Chicago Bears' key chains and my hobby has escalated beyond normalcy.

I LOVED going to Sports Memorabilia Shows....sports card shows (I have a sizeable collection of NFL rookie cards, as well)...flea markets, garage sales, retail stores,etc. The early Chicago Bear Fan conventions caused me to bring home bags full of stuff....

And then there's Ebay, my addiction for the last few years.

I went from key chains to ERTL Die Cast car&truck banks, matchbox (now White Rose) trucks, starting lineup action figures, zippo lighters, bobbleheads,anything and everything Memory Company, Danburry Mint...Die cast airplanes, games-checkers,chess...posters, wheaties boxes, books, videos.....christmas ornaments...I probably have a dozen neckties....stuffed animals....musical toys...LP vinyl record albums....pennants....a TON of old glassware

I could go on and on, and I will, I am sure, at a later date....

Don't even ask me about my 360 card (all rookie year) collection of Cade McNown !!! I learned a big lesson from that. That's why I only have a few Rex Grossman Rookie
Cards....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AS a Member of the Chicago Bears Organization for many years in the Ditka era I have MANY pieces of memoribilla includeing everything. Posters, media guides, shirts , hats Jackets,etc. willing to part with some!

ksks60@yahoo.com