Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Keychains and EVERYTHING Else





My passion started with collecting key chains...I was going to get as many as I could that had to do with the Chicago Bears. It was a carefully thought out plan. I had decided NOT to collect caps or hats, for that is almost infinite, just TOO many of those out there....but keychains, I could collect a reasonably large amount of those, yet the collection would still be manageable.....

So, the rest of this post will include other pieces that ended up in my keychain collection....




Bears Chimes....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bears Stained Glass...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pennants...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Neckties...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A Bears Brunswick Bowling Ball and a 1970s Bag...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is actually a Pinata...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1964 Coke Bottle Caps...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Halloween candy buckets....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a shoebox filled with Chicago Bears toothbrush, lotion dispenser, handsoap, bubble bath, cologne, playing cards, golf balls, scrunchie balls, wristwatches, binoculors, radios,etc.....I may break this down later

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: