Saturday, September 23, 2006


I haven't posted for a few months but that does not mean I have been idle. I have many new items that I will edit and file away in the appropriate categories of this blog, but for now I will just run a quick slide show.

Some of the highlites of the recent additions include a Hawthorne Village Train set (2 locomotives and 5 cars) as well as village pieces of a Stadium and restaurant...a remote control pick up truck, the new Legends2 McFarlanes of Walter Payton (blue and white jersey versions), a rare celluloid doll, a few more bobbleheads, a Steve "Mongo" McMichael wrestling action figure, a "greatest fan" decanter, another zippo lighter, an imitation old time faux leather helmet, a Ditka comic strip ad from the 60's, a 2004 Sun Times Legends Medallion set, a Scottish Christmas desk lamp, a 1965 Technograph player face and helmet plaque...

This post will probably be used to showcase new collectibles, as I get them.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/BearFanatic34/Temporary/1159043254.pbw
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/BearFanatic34/Temporary/1159043692.pbw

No comments: