Sunday, January 22, 2006

Of course, I hate the Packers !


Any reasonable Bear fan must hate the Packers...Yeah, I even hated Bart Starr, so there. My earliest memory is the ridiculous comparison of Nitchke (or however the f*ck you spell it) and Butkus...No comparison, Butkus was a far superior football player....

From Charles Martin slamming McMahon down, purposely trying to seriously hurt him , to Don Majkowski's pass from over the line of scrimmage....I JUST HATE THE PACKERS!!!!

I have lightened up in my old age on some Packer Fans, though. I carefully use the word "some". I have friends that are occasionally mentally disoriented who seemingly have chosen the Packers as their NFL team of choice (incidentally, I find that most idiot Packer Fans are also St. Louis Cardinal fans in baseball - go figure). I try to tolerate my friends who stray from the norms of common sense.

Most other packer fans are sheep-humping, toothless ignoramuses that move from trailor to trailor looking for cheese that has been recycled through a rat's a$$.




Here's a Packer Fan heading to the hills for some privacy.








Hello There Brett...

Who's Your Daddy?




The Packers Suck !

and for those of you with school kids, please don't alienate your child from his other classmates by letting him wear stupid clothes...

1 comment:

BearFanatic34 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.