Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Mike Ditka

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I really don't have a lot of Ditka items in my collection. Like I have mentioned somewhere I was able to meet him in person a couple of times and listen to his motivational speech and get an autograph. I have read and own most of his books, and they are always a good read. Da Coach was a perfect fit for The Chicago Bears at a time when we needed him.

The picture's not the greatest, but some of the items I own besides the books are: a bobblehead, a 1989 Legend's Starting Lineup (that's the action figure behind the bright flash), a 12 in cut-out of Ditka during his playing days, a replica of the infamous striped sweater he wore in 1985 (Pro-Line, new and in wrapping), a dew crazy videotapes called the Grabowskis and Iron Mike (which were dance videos that tried to copy the success of The Super Bowl Shuffle), a puzzle made from a copy of Ditka's Restaurant Menu....what else?Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the sweater. I was wondering if you would be interested in selling it?