Monday, September 30, 2013

Clothes






Some clothes you wear and some you collect.  I guess I have a lot of both.  Let's start out easy.  Jackets for the wife.  I bought them, so they count for my blog.
I got a few interesting shirts myself.

And coats, well I have been informed I already have eight, but these two were cool.

While I am on the subject of coats...I probably don't need any more.  :)






































Oops!  Just bought a very cool Chalkline Jacket.  Don't tell anybody.
Double oops, forgot I bought a women's or child's 1980's coat that is very similar.  The listing called it a size 14.

I love the Chicago Fire Department in honor of my friend Robert Hirtzer who passed away from MS.

I have a leather cap to go with my leather coats.  Hey, why not.  30 bucks, but sweet.



Pretty swift socks from the Sport's Doctor back in the day....certainly the 70s.  And, of course, I would never wear them.

I don't know if the following belongs in my "kid" section or clothes.  It is an older pair of earmuffs from the 1960s, I believe.


What's left?   Tote bags, one normal and one shaped like a boot.
17 inches high
Oh yes, the TIES, the neckties...well, what can I say?  I have one for many occasions:
Ralph Marlin

Oh, and of course my Looney Tune Tie Collection......

I don't collect a lot of caps unless they are somewhat oddball.  Why?  Because there are 567 million gazillion caps out there.  Here are a couple of unique ones.....a  Quarterback Club Harbaugh cap and a Flintstone cap (probably from 1992-1993 when Warner Brothers had an NFL contract)

Another cap from 1994 for the Yabba Dabba Do collection
 Below is a1993 Looney Toons cap with Taz, followed by a small, vinyl clad mirror hanger.

                                           Child's cap below with Taz and Bugs.
                                                                      and, another tie


Bought this iron on for my lovely wife

                                                Vintage mid calf socks, new in package


Here is a rare Chicago Honey Bears iron on decal for a shirt.  I doubt whether I will ever take it out of the package.












No comments: