Monday, September 30, 2013

Die Cast


I added some die cast vehicles to my collection.  The 1983 Corgi from England is valued at around $30-$75.  This is the third one that I won….still looking for a mint one.  The Shelby Muscle car from 2003 completes that 3 car series for me.  It was the first and most difficult to find.  Next is a 1:32 scale monster truck from 2005.  A Polaris snowmobile was also made that year.  All these are really self explanatory by the pictures.  The Ertl Throwback truck is from 2006, and the Press Pass Trailers are the 2010, 2011 editions.
I’ve added the Danbury Mint jet and team bus to finish a collection that included a pick up truck and Mustang convertible.
The last little plane is new from 2012.  It lights up and makes airplane engine noise.
 
Update - Apparently I bought Corgi #4.  any time I get them for $10-15, I must get excited.
 



The next item is not really Die Cast, but it does fit some of the transportation theme here.  My wife found this half off and it is a blast to play with.  here is the description:
Bears Helmet R/C Helicopter! This rechargeable gyro flies high and projects the Chicago Bears logo onto walls! Sturdy and flexible propellers insure a lasting experience even if you aren't the best pilot! Also included is a remote control that doubles as a charging station.
  • Officially Licensed
  • LED projector at helicopter nose
  • remote powered by 6 AA batteries (not included)
  • 360 degree directional control



No comments: