Monday, September 30, 2013

Glassware, Mugs, Steins and Plates

Vintage 1982 BUDWEISER/Anheuser-Busch 'King of Beers' OUR KIND OF TOWN .. Chicago Stein - retired .. commemorative mug .. Budweiser logo in large red letters ... raised details ... third and last in the Chicago series, features scenes from famous Chicago sports venues including Wrigley Field [Cubs], Soldiers Field [Bears] and then as now Comiskey Park [White Sox]
Approximately 6-3/4" tall
Weight: 2 pounds
Limited Edition
Collectible treasure
Colors are true
Circa: 1982
Condition: no defects noted
Excellent item ..




























Here are some other mugs that I own:





















Some of my other glassware are shown here.  I also have them posted under my "Vintage" post.  Feel free to click on that to read more about them.  They are quite rare.



























I bought another Danbury Mint, Gary Patterson collector's plate.  This is my 5th one.
I have seen others so I know there must be a few more.













Here are my other ones:
















This is a Pfalzgraf soup and snack set followed by the Bears' team colors, Makers Mark, which I shall crack when the Bears go to The Super Bowl this year.  :)




















More of my glassware can be found in other posts, as well.  Specific glassware of Ditka, Sayers, Butkus, Payton, etc. can be found in their topics.

Here is a1970s plastic mug

 











I also own a soup Tureen that will never be used.

No comments: