Monday, September 30, 2013

Sporting Goods































I like to collect auto pen autographed footballs and player model footballs.  I have a few right now.  It allows me to remember the different teams from when I was a kid and onward.  Here is my most recent addition from 1972.












Oops, forgot this one with several autographs from Platteville Training camp in 19__:









Here are the previous ones:



 

Here is my favorite one:

Well, ONE of them...




















Here is a brand new Butkus sponsored ball from the 1970s, no box, but never used.  I also bought a smaller Bill Wade Model that is rubber.


























Here is an auto penned ball from the 70s with some of the players that I remember as a kid.








This 1986 one has most of the Super Bowl XX team:









Bnox binoculars are not really high quality.  I believe they were probably handed out to the first
10,000 ticket holders for some specific game.  For some reason I want to think these first began in 1995 at a famous horse race, like the Kentucky Derby.  They were handed out there to patrons.














Started collecting fishing lures...lol.  I already have a couple of those designed and endorsed by Fred Arbogast.













































Just picked up another one:


and here's one that might have been homemade...looks like a sticker, but I bought it anyway

No comments: