Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Toys, Games, Puzzles, Etc..


I've already posted my action figures, some Urlacher dolls, die cast trucks and cars, etc. I consider those things more as "collectibles" than falling under the topic of toys. Some of the newer stuff that I have will just have to be categorized as "toys", at least until they have aged or become limited in the market place.

For some reason, items with sound seem to be popular as of late. I have the 'Rockin' Randall' bobblehead that is about 20" tall that sings and dances to the old Monday Night Football song. I have a dancing bear, and a hampster that sing's Queen's "We Are The Champions".




I now have a Giant Pez Dispensor that makes some sort of NFL sounds, as well.


New in the packages are an Action Mascot Puppet and a Helmet of Players toy. (If you know about those little plastic green "army" men, these are similar, only blue and orange Chicago Bear players).


I own a new collector's edition Monopoly game and a Bears/Packers checker game also:



I have a few puzzles like a rare 1971 "Springbok" puzzle, a framed Ditka restaurant one and a unique Soldier Field Fan portrayal.




Stuffed animals? I'd better leave that for another topic. I have many.


Here's a nice magnetic dartboard that works great and is fun to play with and I also bought this odd water bottle - it's huge with thick plastic...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: